Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hello!!

Hi followers and those who just visit once in a while. I have been somewhat lazy and sometimes too busy to post. I have been on a lazy, no where goin vacation this past week.I love it when I can vegitate or just do whatever,whenever, I want to.

I bought 2 new beds for my cats today. Thought it would be such a good idea to keep them warm and comfy instead of using our bed or well, ME. Well this is hims making use of the new bed lol.
                                                               My silly little boy




I have been creating some new pieces and have many more in mind (there just isn't enough time in a day) so keep checking back. I'll show you a little sample (I have started hand stamping now). If you are a Green Bay Packer fan, this one is for you. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy