Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rainy Days

UGGGHHHH This has been an exhausting end of the week. We had a terrible downpour,and got water in our basement. I think the question of the week is who DIDN'T have water in their basement. Luckily we had an old swimming pool pump and Bob quickly started to pump out the water. THANK HEAVENS IT WAS NOT SEWAGE!! All i had were clothes on the floor and baskets on the floor with clothes that I have been pondering on what to keep and what not to keep. Ended up being time to figure that out. My husband had often commented our one side of the basement looks like a Chinese Launderette. I have clothes lines and ironing boards down there. NO choice now it is getting cleaned up. I have since thrown 4 bags of clothes I no longer wear or don't fit anymore. I am fed up with "oh maybe one I will fit back into that" Ain't gonna happen girl!! If and when it does I think it will be out of fashion anyway lol. BOO HOO to all that rain...

My thoughts and prayers are with those who were not as lucky as us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy